MOU-RBA Archives

January 2011

From:
dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:39:02 -0700
Hi All--

I have learned that, unknown to local birders, the Snowy Owl I posted about
in Rice Co. has been near the same farm since before Christmas.  Therefore,
if you go out and miss it, chances are good that you can find it on a
subsequent trip.  The bird's location is just west of the intersection of MN
19 and Dakota Co. 59 on the south side of the road in Rice Co.

Good luck!

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau