Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  March 2011

MOU-RBA March 2011

[mou-net] Barrow's Goldeneye

Pastor Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>

Pastor Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 Mar 2011 09:02:52 -0700

Barrow's Goldeneye was not refound early this morning in Monticello;
however, cold & time constraints limited viewing to 25 minutes.

Plenty of active goldeneyes in the area, wish I'd had more time and 40 more
degrees!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties

For those coming from the north - and I realize that most aren't - be aware
that Sherburne CR 5 is closed near Big Lake (although a lengthy detour is
available).