MOU-RBA Archives

May 2011

From:
Steve Weston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Weston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 09:00:34 -0600
I remember participating in a compedative birding day in Duluth some ten
years ago.  Our bird of the day was a Mockingbird found in Sax-Zim.  We
thought we had a bird that no one else would find.  No one else found that
bird, but they found two other Mockingbirds in Duluth.

Steve Weston on Quigley Lake in Eagan, MN