MOU-RBA Archives

May 2011

From:
Diana Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diana Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 18:36:53 -0600
I biked over to nearby Powderhorn Park this evening, searching for the Summer Tanager with two other birders.

We all looked for over an hour (5:00-6:15 in my case) but, as of when I left, couldn't relocate it.

We did find the male Scarlet Tanager and swarms of warblers. So it sure "felt" like it was there -- at one point I even thought I heard two weak "pikatuk" calls.

Perhaps others can find it! Beautiful photo Jonathon!

Diana Doyle
S. Minneapolis

Begin forwarded message: