MOU-RBA Archives

June 2011

Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:16:08 -0600
The really unfortunate thing is that the Altamont  project was build
during a period when these birds were very few. It is only since the
banning of DDT that the populations has gotten much larger. I believe
that today there would EIS taking place before any new wind farms are
built. I knew a lot of the people in the Altamont Group and I am sure
that this project would not have been built if they had known beforehand
that birds deaths would result from the project.

--

Rick Holbrook
Fargo, ND

Remember the USS Liberty