MOU-RBA Archives

December 2011

From:
MARK OTNES <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MARK OTNES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 05:58:28 -0700
I appreciate all of the feedback on this post.  My intention in posting was
not to attack the committee or anyone on it, but was due to genuine
curiosity on why one member thought that the bird should not be accepted.  A
contrarian view sometimes becomes the dominant view and I just wanted to
know what that view was in this case.  It’s kind of like the Supreme Court
where there’s always a dissenting opinion that spells out why certain
members didn’t sign on to the majority opinion.  It can be useful and make
you think and make you reexamine what you believe, all of which can be
healthy.  Anyway, that’s why I posted what I did.

Mark Otnes