WEBSTANDARDS Archives

December 2011

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

From:
Lisa Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:50:17 -0600
This has been great information. I'm definitely interested in joining
a discussion group!

Lisa Anderson
Graphic & Web Designer
University of Minnesota Printing Services
612.625.7802

Hours: M-F, 7am – 1:30pm
For assistance after 1:30pm, please contact Shawn Welch at 625-8064.