MOU-RBA Archives

January 2012

From:
Joel Claus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Claus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jan 2012 20:54:30 -0700
I had to pick my parents up at the airport last night.  On leaving the Baggage Claim area of Terminal 1 (Lindberg) we saw a Snowy Owl perched on the fence along the exit road just before the exit that allows you to return to the terminal.  We went around again and the Owl was still present allowing everyone in the car a good look at the owl in the glow of the street lights.  This was about 6:10 PM.

Joel Claus
Eden Prairie