MOU-RBA Archives

January 2012

From:
Scott Mehus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Mehus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:08:23 -0700
Just wanted to let Minnesota birders know that this Saturday is the 8th Annual Wintering Golden Eagle Survey, hopefully we can top last year's count of over 80 golden eagles sighted.  Thanks to a lot of interest we have a record number of over 48 routes in MN, WI, and IA, but at this time there are no open MN routes available, but you can still help us out.  If you see a golden eagle somewhere in the state of MN over the next week, the Wintering Golden Eagle Survey would love to be able to utilize that information, so please post to the list serve or email me directly any sightings.

THANK YOU for your time,
Scott A. Mehus
Education and Eagle Research Director
NATIONAL EAGLE CENTER
50 Pembroke Avenue
Wabasha Minnesota 55981
651-565-5357 - Fax
651-565-4989 ext. 101
Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>