MOU-RBA Archives

January 2012

From:
Judy Chucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Chucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:37:11 -0700
At 2:20 PM a Snowy Owl flew out in front of me as I was walking east on the Cedar Lake Trail, about a block east of Hwy 100 in St. Louis Park. It landed in an ash tree right next to the pedestrian bridge that spans the trail by the Jewish Community Center. It continued to fly eastward, stopping along the way down the trail.

If you choose to look for it, you could park in the JCC lot and either walk across the bridge and down the ramp, or skip the bridge and climb down the embankment, which is a bit more treacherous.

Judy Chucker