MOU-RBA Archives

January 2012

From:
jeff fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
jeff fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:19:09 -0700
I posted a couple of pictures that I took during last weeks golden eagle survey on my blog today. The group that I was with counted 5 golden eagles, 4 of which flew directly over our head which gave me some great opportunities for photographs. In total 125 golden eagles where counted in this years survey which is the highest number to date. If you would like to check out the pics you can follow the link below.

http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/2012/01/golden-eagle-survey.html

Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/