MOU-RBA Archives

February 2012

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Pat Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:10:09 -0700
I'm looking for information on the presence of the Louisiana Waterthrush
in the Brown's Creek ravine, north of Stillwater MN.  We are in the
planning stages for some streambank stabilization on this trout stream
and want to have an idea as to whether or not the species is present
and/or if it is using the banks of the creek for nesting.  If anyone has
any information to share it would be appreciated.

Pat Conrad

Oakdale, MN