MOU-RBA Archives

March 2012

From:
Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heidi Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2012 15:25:28 -0600
I spotted a Golden Eagle on US 75 on the north side of Argyle MN yesterday
and a my neighbor (2 miles east of the Audubon Center), Faith Rud counted
40+ Bald Eagles overhead and in trees yesterday afternoon. This morning I
spotted more than a dozen Bald Eagles flying over the Audubon Center. The
crab apples at the Audubon Center were full of American Robins this morning
and late this afternoon I spotted a lone Townsend's Solitaire. I spotted 4
American Kestrels and 3 Northern Harriers yesterday. Rough-legged Hawks
are still here. Lots of Canada Geese calling overhead.

--
Heidi Hughes
Agassiz Audubon Society

218.745.5663

http://AgassizAudubon.blogspot.com <http://agassizaudubon.blogspot.com/>
http://OnLakeAgassiz.blogspot.com <http://onlakeagassiz.blogspot.com/>

*Invest in our Community Nest Watch projects*
http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Get-Swifts
http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Bluebirds
http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Purplemartins
http://givemn.razoo.com/story/Kestrel-Nest-Box-Project