MOU-RBA Archives

April 2012

Sender:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
From:
james otto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2012 13:05:44 -0600
Just a side note on the Brown Pelican.  Mark Jungens came down to pick me up to go to Red Wing to look for the Pelican. Because of traffic we left my house at 9:20 rather than 9:00. Being late in this case was good fortune, it put us at Dakota County 46 and Highway 52 at the same time as the Brown Pelican. Don Mattsson also was there at that time as well.  Lady Luck was with us today.

                          Jim Otto