MOU-RBA Archives

April 2012

From:
Dave Bartkey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Bartkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:14:47 -0600
Hi everyone,
  When I arrived home from work this afternoon, the phone was ringing and it was my friend Kathy Thom calling to tell me that she found three Cattle Egrets this morning. She swung by and picked me up to re-check the area late this afternoon and the birds were still present. They are located along Elmore Avenue, which is near the north side of Cannon Lake. Take CR 13, which hugs the north side of Cannon Lake to Elmore Avenue and turn north. The birds were located at the first farm on the left. When we saw them today, they were in the cow pasture on the north side of the farm.
  Also of note was a Loggerhead Shrike SW of Morristown along 255th St W and a Yellow-headed Blackbird in the marsh at the intersection of 255th & Jackson Ave.

Good birding!

Dave Bartkey
Faribault,MN