MOU-RBA Archives

April 2012

From:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2012 07:58:57 -0600
I received a call from Tom Dahlen last night at 7:45pm th
Hey birders,

I received a call from Tom Dahlen last night at 7:45pm that there were 4 American Avocets at  Perch Lake northeast of Mapleton in Blue Earth County.  I met Andrew Krenz there after sunset and was able to view them around 8:20pm on the distant north side.  The best viewing location for this lake can be reached by taking CR4 east from Highway 22 and then turning north on Lakewood Road.

Happy birding!

Chad Heins
Mankato

"But ask the animals and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this?" --Job 12:7, 9