MOU-RBA Archives

May 2012

From:
Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2012 14:30:59 -0600
We have a cabin on the shore of Lake Superior near Cascade River. Between
May 13-16, we also saw a large group of long-tailed ducks, perhaps the same
one seen by the Greens. In looking back at records I keep when I'm there,
we have seen large concentrations of long- tails most years at this time of
year.

Jan Wicklund