]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  July 2012

MOU-RBA July 2012

[mou-net] The Carolina Wren in St. Louis Park

Madeleine Linck <[log in to unmask]>

Madeleine Linck <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:10:21 -0600

I know several folks have tried to find this bird, but it has been
elusive. Lee Ann Landstrom heard it again at 8 AM this morning. It does
not call constantly, but it does call. She heard it between 27th Street
and 26th Street on Xenwood Ave South.  I think I misspelled Xenwood in
my last posting, thinking it was a "Z".

Madeleine Linck

Medina, Hennepin Co.