MOU-RBA Archives

August 2012

From:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chad Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 10:09:56 -0600
On Friday morning I found a male Blue Grosbeak singing on
Hey birders,

On Friday morning I found a male Blue Grosbeak singing on a powerline along CR15 about a mile east of CR12 in Renville County.  The bird was located just west of 200th Street on a line near the sign for address 19929 on the south side of the road. It then flew westward to the north side of the road.  There is a quarry in vicinity.

Happy birding!

Chad Heins
Mankato

"But ask the animals and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; Which of all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this?" --Job 12:7, 9