MOU-RBA Archives

November 2012

From:
Bill Stjern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Stjern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:16:11 -0700
I finally got to a computer....  I saw the Cassin's Kingbird at the same reported intersection moving through the trees behind the white house on the northeast corner at 12:05 pm on November 9th.   I also saw the Mockingbird just across the street.  The weather has changed drastically on the North Shore today (11/10)- 15 ft waves, wind, rain, all on the anniversary of the Edmund Fitzgerald..... Hopefully the bird will stay through the tempest for anyone who has not yet seen it!  Thanks to everyone who continued to report the bird in the last few days.  It really helps when someone cannot get to the location right away.