MOU-RBA Archives

November 2012

From:
Pete Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pete Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 18:36:49 -0600
A group of us birders saw 3 EVENING GROSBEAKS at about 10:45 AM, and also heard some RED CROSSBILLS.  I don't know if any other birders relocated the Evening Grosbeaks later; they were in the deciduous trees on the NW corner of Cty I and Hodgson, and didn't stick around very long.  The Clark's was on the east side of Hodgson at the time, so only a few birders got good looks at the Grosbeaks.

Pete Nichols