MOU-RBA Archives

November 2012

From:
Caleb Ashling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caleb Ashling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:20:00 -0700
Jenn Gillen and I spent a half hour or so this morning looking for the
Tufted Titmouse reported in Lakeville by Dave McIntosh but were unable
to relocate it.   We did see the Red-breasted Nuthatch and Brown
Creeper, along with numerous flocks of chickadees moving around.  I'm
sure it could still be around and just wasn't near the feeders or trail
when we were there.

We also drove Black Dog Road in Burnsville and saw a Northern Shrike
along the road to the east of the power plant.  We also saw 2 American
Black Ducks hanging out with a group of Mallards tucked along the far
eastern side of Black Dog Lake.

Cheers,

Caleb Ashling
Bloomington, MN