MOU-RBA Archives

February 2013

From:
Cindy Risen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Risen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2013 07:11:06 -0700
Kim was guiding this past week, the Boreal Owls mentioned by others near Stoney Point were very cooperative. They saw 4 on Wednesday, after leaving one on Alseth Rd heading back to Stoney Pt from Hwy 61 they had 2 Gray Wolves cross the road in front of them. Quite a thrill for his Florida birders! I wasn’t with him but spent a little time along Scenic 61 and found 3 Boreals myself. Nice birding even tho’ the snow in Duluth was NO fun........

We are having Evening Grosbeaks again most days at our feeder, there were 38 there yesterday.

Cindy (and Kim) Risen
Tamarack, MN
Eastern Aitkin County