MOU-RBA Archives

March 2013

From:
Janice Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:09:51 -0600
Yup, Boreal Owls are flying through the web this week - download a FREE Kindle of my first Birder Murder mystery, The Boreal Owl Murder, courtesy of my publisher in honor of our blizzard of Boreal Owl sightings this winter. The Kindle even has links to online resources about the owl, birding, and the MOU.

Yes, I know this is not a real sighting, but it is a real, free, offer!

Free Kindle here.

Jan Dunlap
Author of the Bob White Birder Murder Mysteries
Find me on LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest
http://www.jandunlap.com
"Everything a cozy mystery should be! A wonderful new series here."...amazon.com reviewer on the Birder Murders