WEBSTANDARDS Archives

March 2013

WEBSTANDARDS@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Sender:
UofMN Web Standards <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Gabe Ormsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:39:18 -0600
Our next Web Standards meeting is coming up on Friday, March 15th.

Join us as Dan Saggiser presents on responsive design. Dan will use a
CEHD site that went responsive as the centerpiece. The presentation
will largely be about why they chose to do the responsive site the way
they did with the relatively new "off canvas" concept.

We'll provide pizza this month, so please RSVP at the link below by
noon on Thursday the 14th so we have a good head count.

Location: 325 Education Sciences
Time: As always, food and networking from about 11:30 to noon, then
we'll start the presentation.

Please RSVP at:
http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

Also, save the date--On April 19th, John Starr will present and
discuss the University's plans to move to Drupal as its enterprise
Content Management System.

Thanks,
Gabe

PS: Want to just know the dates, times, places, and subjects of web
standards meetings?  Try the Google Calendar!
http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/umn.edu_sfol0mrk032pitn2imae3f5jls%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

--
Gabe Ormsby
Web Project Coordinator