MOU-RBA Archives

April 2013

From:
Sue Keator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Keator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 20:24:59 -0600
Today on my deck on Melody Lake, Edina, 5:45 PM.  A (should I say probable
as I do not have a photo?) Carolina Wren seen clearly at the tube feeder
with golden safflower, kicking out seeds.  I got a good view of the ruddy
back and it turned its head as I got the binocs on it so I had a great view
of the eye stripe.  Back about the same color as Fox Sparrows which is what
drew my attention.
I will definitely post if it appears again tomorrow.
Sue on Melody Lake, Edina