MOU-RBA Archives

April 2013

From:
"Voz, John - NRCS-NGO, Detroit Lakes, MN" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Voz, John - NRCS-NGO, Detroit Lakes, MN
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:11:26 -0600
The 2 White-faced Ibis in Becker County were still present as of 3:30pm Monday.  The location is 0.5 miles east of State Highway 59 along a "s" curve.  The 2 birds were in a mudflat basin south of the road on the far south side on the WPA.

Voz