MOU-RBA Archives

April 2013

From:
Jake Langeslag <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jake Langeslag <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2013 12:58:19 -0600
The Spotted Towhee showed up at my feeders again today after not being seen
since since March 4th!

I had talked to neighbors within a mile of my house who had reported seeing
the bird at their feeders.  I tried to locate the bird at their feeders a
few times without success.

I thought he was long gone for sure!  I am thinking he was making one final
swing through the yard to say goodbye and thanks for helping keep him alive
this winter!

People are welcome to try for him, however, he came fast and left fast
today.

Cheers,

--
Jake Langeslag "The Pondologist"