MOU-RBA Archives

May 2013

From:
Michael Hurben <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Hurben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2013 19:02:35 -0600
Big thanks to John Cyrus for the heads-up and help locating this bird. My wife and I arrived around 3pm to find a half-dozen others in the area, and the news that we missed the bird by 10 minutes. We waited him out and all of us in the group saw him briefly around 4:30. My wife and I stayed on, and in another 20 minutes he came a bit lower and gave us outstanding views. Truly gorgeous warbler.