MOU-RBA Archives

May 2013

From:
sparky stensaas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sparky stensaas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 08:24:39 -0600
FRIENDS OF SAX-ZIM BOG in partnership with WILDWOODS WILDLIFE REHABILITATION and FRANK NICOLETTI are sponsoring the release of FOUR Great Gray Owls and FOUR Boreal Owls on Wednesday May 15th.

These owls were found sick or injured this winter and rehabbed at Wildwoods. They are now healthy and ready for life in the wild bogs!

We'll meet at 6:30pm in the parking lot of the church at 7706 County Rd. 29, Meadowlands, MN. From there, we will be driving from release site to release site in Sax-Zim Bog, to spots carefully chosen by owl expert Frank Nicoletti.  Everyone is welcome, and bring your cameras!  Unique photo opportunity!

THE FIRST RELEASE SITE WILL BE FRIENDS OF SAX-ZIM BOG'S OWL AVENUE FEEDER SITE.

See our facebook page too.

Sparky Stensaas

www.SaxZim.org