MOU-RBA Archives

May 2013

From:
Janice Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 06:59:10 -0600
I am so excited!! We have a red-headed woodpecker at our feeder! It was here on and off for the last hour. It's the first one we've seen here in our Chaska townhome in the 8 years we've lived here. We back up to a ravine and preserve area filled with streams and trees, off Bavaria Road and Bavaria Hills Trail.

I'm taking it as a good omen since this morning begins a 5-day FREE Kindle promotion at amazon.com for the second book in my Birder Murder mysteries. Murder on Warbler Weekend is free today on Amazon.com, just in time for all our wonderful warblers in migration - please download a copy if you haven't read it yet and help me hook more folks on birding. Please share the offer!

Jan Dunlap
Author of the Bob White Birder Murder Mysteries
Find me on LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest
http://www.jandunlap.com
"Everything a cozy mystery should be! A wonderful new series here."...amazon.com reviewer on the Birder Murders