MOU-RBA Archives

May 2013

From:
"Beauzay, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beauzay, Patrick
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 01:26:15 +0000
Greetings

I just received a report of two possible whooping cranes at exit 189 along I 94 near Monticello

The birds were standing in a field on the south side of the interstate. If anyone is in the area and can confirm, that would be great.

I questioned my friend about the possibility of them being great egrets, but she said they were approximately six feet tall and she thought she saw black on the folded wings.

Good birding!

Pat Beauzay
Fargo, ND

Sent from my iPad