MOU-RBA Archives

May 2013

From:
Dedrick Benz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dedrick Benz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2013 05:18:13 -0600
I got a call Sunday night from Dave Williams that he had found 5 White-faced Ibis in Winona, and I was able to relocate them around 5:45AM Monday morning.  They all looked to be pure White-faced, ie, prominent white facial skin and red eyes.
They are at the end of Bartlet Lake Rd. which is near the airport on the west side of town.  There are construction barriers near the end of the road as the road is flooded (flooded with water, ducks, coots, and shorebirds!).  Park at the construction barriers and look on the left side of the road, just after the airplane hangers, and just before the large expanse of cattails.
Dedrick BenzWinona, MN