]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  May 2013

MOU-RBA May 2013

Re: [mou-net] Carver County Yellow-throated Warbler

Michael Hurben <[log in to unmask]>

Michael Hurben <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 May 2013 19:02:35 -0600

Big thanks to John Cyrus for the heads-up and help locating this bird. My wife and I arrived around 3pm to find a half-dozen others in the area, and the news that we missed the bird by 10 minutes. We waited him out and all of us in the group saw him briefly around 4:30. My wife and I stayed on, and in another 20 minutes he came a bit lower and gave us outstanding views. Truly gorgeous warbler.