MOU-RBA Archives

June 2013

From:
Ronald Cordes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ronald Cordes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:47:41 -0600
I was able to see and photograph a Henslow's sparrow at Richardson Nature Center in Bloomington this morning. It was on the Prairie Trail north of the nature center building but unlike previous reports this sighting was on the northeast part of the trail and on the inside of the circle. It was perched on a lead plant about twenty five feet in from the trail.
I also had a great view of a pileated woodpecker flying over the pond just to the east of the nature center building.

Ron Cordes
Bloomington