MOU-RBA Archives

July 2013

From:
Erik Bruhnke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Bruhnke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:57:43 -0600
This morning before work, I found a breeding-plumage Red-throated Loon from
the lake-side of the Sky Harbor Airport on Park Point. First time I've ever
seen this species in breeding plumage, as they are often in non-breeding
plumage when they arrive here in their small numbers! Another highlight was
seeing two Lesser Scaup, which seems very early for this species. eBird
list from birding this morning at Park Point, is below.

Good birding,
Erik Bruhnke
Duluth, MN

--
NATURALLY AVIAN - Birding Tours and Bird Photography
[log in to unmask] (e-mail)