[mou-net] Spotted Towhee - Anoka County

Doug Kieser <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Oct 2013 15:38:46 -0600

Hi,

Pete Makousky sent me a photo of a Spotted Towhee he found at Springbrook Nature Center in Fridley at around 1:00 today,  He was unable to post to the listserve, so asked me to spread the word.
Nice find, Pete.

Doug Kieser
Hennepin Co.

Sent from my Sprint phone.

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you very much.