MOU-RBA Archives

December 2013

From:
Josh Wallestad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Wallestad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:02:33 -0700
Today a fellow teacher of mine at Atwater-Cosmos-Grove City High School told
me that on Wednesday around 12:30 he was looking out the south windows of
our school in Grove City when he noticed a very large, white bird flying until it
perched on the roof of a shed by our softball field.  The bird stayed only for 30
seconds or so and then flew to the west. This shed was about 200 yards from my
colleague's point of observation and very near Meeker Co. Rd. 11.

This location is just 7 miles west of where I reported the Meeker County Snowy
Owl on 12-3-13.