MOU-RBA Archives

December 2013

From:
Rebecca Field <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Field <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:18:47 -0700
Just a note. The "verbally abusive" woman I mentioned who was
(understandably) upset when a racing snowmobile chased off the owl we were
photographing has apologized to the snowmobile operator who was, as it
turns out, the owner of the property on which the owl was hunting its prey.

Rebecca Field

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 12:44 PM, Cara Cox <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Take Cty Rd 6 3.5 miles north out of Howard Lake, bird is on west side of
> the road atop the
> 3rd power pole just past intersection of Cty Rd 6/30th St SW.  Absolutely
> beautiful bird....my
> first Snowy! Picture to come....
>
> ----

Becky

952-473-2244

Please note my new email address [log in to unmask]