MOU-RBA Archives

December 2013

From:
David Pavlik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Pavlik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2013 09:47:02 -0700
Birders,

Sorry if this post is inappropriate for this list, but I imagine some may be interested in going to see the Iowa Ross's Gull that is about 4.5 hours south of the Twin Cities. I would like to go on Saturday and would love to join a carpool to split gas. Alternatively, I can drive and take up to 3 additional people. I will be need to be back in the cities by 6-6:30pm at the latest.

If you are interested in carpooling to the Ross's Gull this Saturday, leaving very early and getting back to the Cities by the time stated above, please send me a private, off list email.

This is all assuming the bird is seen on Friday.

Good Birding!
David Pavlik