MOU-RBA Archives

December 2013

From:
Caleb Ashling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Caleb Ashling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 21:52:45 -0700
While participating in a north metro christmas bird count today, Jenn Gillen and I found a Townsend's Solitaire at Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park - west access.  There are parks on each side of the river so to be clear, I'm refering to the park located on the western side of the Mississippi River off of west river road.  The bird was feeding in some cedar trees north of the parking lot closest to the dam.  We saw the bird for a few minutes before it flew off towards the river.

Caleb Ashling
Bloomington, MN