MOU-RBA Archives

December 2013

From:
"Wallace, Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wallace, Lee
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2013 20:57:10 +0000
I am retiring next week where I'll get to be more involved in birding, How do I cahgne may meail to my home email of [log in to unmask]
Thanks

Lee Wallace
CSS Chronics
600 Stinson Blvd., Minneapolis, MN. 55413
tel:612-664-3425

This message and any accompanying attachments is the property of CenturyLink  and may contain confidential information.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication, or any part thereof, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies and attachments.