MOU-RBA Archives

January 2014

From:
Holly Myhre-Anton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Holly Myhre-Anton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:52:06 -0700
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attach pictures, but

The morning was good to me! About 10am this morning I went to Ramsey, MN searching for the Snowy Owl for the second time and found it!!
Another birder was already there searching, so I joined in the search. Between the two of us, we were able to locate the Owl sitting on a light pole on Sunwood Dr. NW- just a little South and East of the roundabout. Just a short distance before Anytime Fitness, on the left hand side of Sunwood, looking East. (I hope this is correct) I am a little directionaly challenged. I want to thank a fellow birder, he reminded me to slow down and not get too close! In my (newbie) state I was so excited I kept stepping closer and closer! Thanks again, Tom!!!
Such a thrill!!!

Holly AntonAndover, MN