MOU-RBA Archives

January 2014

From:
Dedrick Benz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dedrick Benz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 12:40:13 -0700
At about 9:30 AM Sunday I found a Snowy Owl just WNW of the town of Spring Grove.  The bird was on the north side of County Road 33, about 200 yds east of its intersection with County Road 8.  It was on the ground about 150 yards out.
I then spent several hours in Fillmore County, and drove past the Winona County Snowy Owl spot from a week ago (CR 43) but did not find any more Snowies. Haven't heard of any other updates from extreme SE Minnesota.
Dedrick BenzWinona, MN