MOU-RBA Archives

January 2014

From:
Ben Klaas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Klaas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2014 11:14:19 -0700
Greetings birders-

I'm heading out this afternoon in search of a Snowy Owl sighting. I've been
parusing the wonderful sighting map Michael Hendrikson has been updating
and posting to this list, and from the looks of it the Hastings/Vermillion
area looks to be my best bet in the metro area. However, most of those
sightings appear to be from a few weeks ago.

Are there any Snowy sightings from the last few days to report from that
area or anywhere else in the metro area?

Been birding for 30 years and the Snowy Owl has eluded me, until hopefully
today...

thanks,
Ben Klaas