]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  January 2014

MOU-RBA January 2014

Re: [mou-net] Kandiyohi and Stearns County Snowy Owls

Kristine Leuze <[log in to unmask]>

Kristine Leuze <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:40:33 -0700

Luxemburg is just south of St. Cloud. Cross street would be 230th which
runs right into Hidden Lake Park. Luxemburg is 10.6 miles north of Kimball
on HWY 15.

--
Kristine Leuze