]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

MOU-RBA Home

MOU-RBA  February 2014

MOU-RBA February 2014

Re: [mou-net] Possibly 3 Snowy Owls in Ramsey

"Bryand, Monica" <[log in to unmask]>

Bryand, Monica

Fri, 7 Feb 2014 11:04:37 -0700

First, thanks to all that responded to my request, I know Friday during the day is hard for a lot of folks. It was great hanging with Ron and yes there were definately three snows :-)