MOU-RBA Archives

March 2014

From:
Herb Dingmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herb Dingmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2014 18:58:30 -0700
At 5:37 this afternoon, after about 4 hours of searching the area, Ron
Erpelding and I re-found the Snowy Owl that was reported last Sunday in
western Carver County.  The owl was sitting atop a power pole along Yale
Ave. 0.2 miles north of Hwy 7.  We believe it to be an adult female.

Since the sighting last week was around 6PM, and we had also gone by this
same location earlier today, we suspect this Snowy only comes out very late
in the day to begin hunting.

Herb Dingmann
St. Cloud