MOU-RBA Archives

March 2014

From:
Chuck Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chuck Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2014 21:50:52 -0700
Make a visible effort to photograph the baiters and try to interview with
names, saying  it's for an investigative reporting project, and the baiting
practice is not legal (ie, as if an attempt to capture, and unlikely the
practice can be shown as otherwise).  Perhaps letters to photography clubs
and such can make a requirement that the photographer assert that no baiting
was used before works are acceptable in contests or whatever.  Take action
to get the practice and perpetrators be recognized as wrong and apparently
an illegal act.

Chuck
  Apple Valley, Dakota County