MOU-RBA Archives

May 2014

From:
Susan Tertell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Tertell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2014 13:23:12 -0600
According to Roberts (publication date 1932), the black-necked stilt is not
known to have nested in the state.

Interestingly, he notes that Canada Geese "have just about vanished as
breeding birds", and also "A number of Wild Turkeys were liberated in
various places in the state a few years ago, but there is nothing to
indicate that they survived."

Susan Tertell
Minneapolis